Principles of information technology also known as POIT is the education of basic computer skills. Although it takes weeks to learn, once you know it its pretty easy to do things on the computer. This course (AOIT) teaches you about basic computer or programming skills, like learning to use power point. You also learn how to work with computers and the basis of what is on the computer. We will also learn what makes up a computer. I do not know too much about computers so I'm excited to learn about this.
The real definition of POIT is the study or use of systems (especially computers and telecommunications) for storing, retrieving, and sending information. If AOIT stays I believe it will be a great learning experience. Also I believe it will open up many job opportunities with working with how to work with computers. It will be cool to learn about how computers work and about the systems that make them work. I know by the end of this program I'll be good with computers and knowing how they work.
No comments:
Post a Comment